4100e Receiver 4Ch MICRO FULL RANGE +800m 4100x RC Airplane For DSM2 Transmitter for Spektrum Radio systems
We use these mini 4ch receivers for the Micro Falcon Jet. With a very low weight of 2.5 grams and narrow body, these little Spektrum compatible receivers fit perfectly in any fuselage that requires a smaller Rx.
- 4100E 2.4G 4-Channel Micro DSM2 / X Receiver
- Preset fail-safe system
- Compatibility (JR DSM2/X): DX6I, DX7, DX8, DSX7 DSX9 DSX11
- Type: 4 Channel DSM2 Receiver
- Modulation: DSM2 / X
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Dimensions: 29 x 16 x 7mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 2.5g
- Voltage range: 3.6v – 10v
- Antenna length: 29mm
- Compatible with : For JR / SPEKTRUM
1. Put the binding harness into the Channel marked BIND. Next apply power to the receiver. Receiver’s LED should illuminate.
2. To set fail-safe throttle and control surface positions, (minimum throttle and all control surfaces set to neutral is suggested). Press and hold the bind button of transmitter (LED will illuminate), Turn on the transmitter.
3. Receiver light will change from rapid flashing to slow flashing and a few seconds later when bind is accomplished the LED of receiver will illuminate solid. All fail-safes should be programed correctly now.
4. Remove binding harness from the BIND channel. Restart the receiver by cycling it power off and turn on. All channels should function properly now. You may test fail-safe by holding sticks in corner, cycle transmitter on and off. Surfaces and throttle should return to your preset fail-safe positions.